Google accessible Search is a totally new introduction of a search engine that displays results by accessibility of websites and then SEO optimization. As Google explains: “Accessible Search is an early Google Labs product designed to identify and prioritize search results that are more easily usable by blind and visually impaired users.
Clear communications is what our interactive brochures seek to manage. Planning and designing a website is a lot like designing a magazine (maintaining a constant identity while the content changes).
Type, though, looks a lot different on screen than on paper.
There are typographic guidelines in order to seperate parts of the content within a website. Some of them are:
1. Use classic design rules of composition and type’s optimal line length (+-50 characters per line, regardless of type size or font used).
The process of choosing the right colour for your website design should be seperated into four major steps:
1. First, define the goal and mood of your design.
2. Then choose the colour that expresses best the particular mood.
3. Afterwards, play with the swatches and create colour themes.
4. Finally, refine your options down to the best possible scheme.
If on the other hand, you do not have the time to experiment on the best colour scheme you can use for your website, there are alternatives. There are many colour resources online. You can mix and match your colours easily by using one of the following urls: